Re: [CH] Hmmmm... Madison Hotluck

KnoxBill (knoxbill@comcast.net)
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 21:15:45 -0400

Kris Kumler wrote:
> So, I haven't yet decided what I'm going to take to the hotluck in
> Madison, IN this Friday.
> Anyone care to share what they are bringing?
i've got a bucket of albondigas (meatballs) in chipotle sauce simmering
right now...if i get inspired, might bring a loaf of habanero-lime honey
bread...no it's not jim's THE bread...but it's tasty...

--

knoxbill

Last week, I said this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen. I
have since been visited by her sister, and now wish to withdraw that
statement."                             -- Mark Twain