Re: [CH] Fw: Enquiry from Canadian Spice Market Inc

Linda Hutchinson (lipant@sympatico.ca)
Sat, 5 May 2007 18:49:53 -0400

Arno is the contact, I just forwarded the email. Thanks John.

Linda

----- Original Message -----
From: John Sphar
To: 'Linda Hutchinson'
Cc: Chilehead List (post)
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 6:13 PM
Subject: RE: [CH] Fw: Enquiry from Canadian Spice Market Inc

Linda, I recently spoke to a chile buyer at Cooseman's.  Whole foods uses
them and they are in Europe (Belgium) as well as other countries. I have
been trying to find gigantic red round habs for a couple years.  They were
in my local Whole Foods once back then never to be seen again.  I can put
those two people together.  I just need to track the guy down again.

John

(two years ago those big habs were fresh in the stores here this time of
year...)