Re: [CH] Habaneros-The Horse, or the Gelding according to Doug

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sat, 01 Sep 2007 15:04:24 -0700

jim wrote:
> WOW!!  Don't let everyone know you're walking around with a purse- espcially
> not one with that kind of money in it.  Didn't know you were the type :-P
>
> -Jim C
> http://www.StepUpForCharity.org
> Mild to Wild(R)

Jim, I sort of don't think Dave is the owner of Habeneros(the horse)
although perhaps he feels like he "owns" it sometimes....when he has
dropped money on a To Win ticket! Sorry about not hitting Open Fields
again, looks like the Durkee pair might appear, however. We still have
to get passports, seeing as we will not be allowed into the US without
them next year. Hope your peppers are doing well, we are just starting
to get maters and haae had ONE pepper! Lousy year for chillies. At least
on the Island.
Cheers,  Doug in BC