[CH] Re: The list!

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Mon, 03 Sep 2007 17:34:18 -0700

Chilehead John S. wrote:
> You know Doug, I was beating my head against the wall for a long time.
> I screwed up by changing a password on one server and not reflecting
> that change in my Outlook e-mail address list of accounts (to fetch mail
> from Yahoo).  Then Yahoo started puttting all my C-H mail into a
> different place.  I finally called Yahoo (India) who referred me to AT&T
> 2nd Tier support (Canada!) and the lady fixed it (told me how to
> anyway).  I had tried that before a couple times, but AT&T (or was it
> SBC back then) said they couldn't help on a Yahoo account that was
> free!  So I just floundered along, reading the archives until I had time
> today to spend on it.  I had to delete a bunch of Globalgarden mails
> sending me those authorization codes, so THAT was working.  I thanked
> Mike Bowers for trying to help.  And thank you!  I hope you and Marie
> enjoyed the visit with your son.
>
> John S.

John, did you ever get back on? If not, try again....send email to:
chile-heads@globalgarden.com     with only subscribe in subject.
Then in the body of the email, put SUBSCRIBE CHILEHEAD@PACBELL.NET

Hit "send" and await the reply. Do NOT reply to where it tells you, R
Reply to    chile-heads@globalgarden.com

This should do it, I am taking this right from my email address list,
which always works for me to send.

Good Luck John, lemme know how you make out

Doug, who has a chicken laced with my last years powder, about to come
from the oven!