Re: [CH] pickles & preserves?

Dave Hendricks (bvdrangs@rcn.com)
Fri, 7 Sep 2007 06:50:52 -0400 (EDT)

I have compiled some recipes and put them on my website. See:
http://www.bvdrangs.com/recipes/HPjelly.html
Also our recipe for jelly usinf lemon drop chiles is at:
http://www.bvdrangs.com/recipes/LemonDrop.html
There is a nice recipe for Habanero Gold from Ball Canning on a bunch of sites. Try searching "habanero gold" or here:
http://www.recipezaar.com/132932

We often make a fruit jam and add chiles. a favorite is mixing Fatali chiles with peaches to make a Peach Fatali Jam. We have also done plum, cherry and raspberry with varios chiles.

BoomerangDave