Re: [CH] ALERT: Chile finds at Big Lots!

Dave Hendricks (bvdrangs@rcn.com)
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:08:52 -0400 (EDT)

Gee

I am working in Rochester this week but headed back to PA momentarily. Wonder what I'll find back home. I'm in Albany early next week, Houston for a long weekend and then back to Rochester on the 10th. Got to keep an eye out for Big Lots stores.

BoomerangDave