RE: [CH] OF 2007

Erich (edowe1@wi.rr.com)
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 21:44:37 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Sandy Olson
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 6:19 PM
To: ChileHeads
Subject: Re: [CH] OF 2007

... all it takes to join this austere group is a love of
moderation on the tongue, the courage to stand up in a CH group and
declare
yourself and...a rank that you choose for yourself! ...

SandyO
CH #1146 and Grand Poobah of the Moderate Corps

Wha?

Hey, I didn't choose my own rank; not that I'm complaining, mind you.  I
am happy enough with it.  It's just that I would likely have chosen
something far more silly sounding.  Though it helps immensely that, as I
think we discussed, it's not a real military rank in any branch. (???)

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant - Major of the Moderate Corps