Re: [CH] Chile as terrorist weapon

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (johnfentner@comcast.net)
Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:42:02 -0400

Heh...amateurs.  Now if you really wanted to weaponize chile peppers all
you'd need would be a cigarette pack, a cherry bomb and a couple ounces
of Br'er Jim's Red Savina Powder.

Note: Don't try this at home kids. For use by highly trained
professional knuckledraggers only.

JB

--
John Benz Fentner, Jr.