Re: [CH] Photo ID from OF

JohnT Love2Troll (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Mon, 8 Oct 2007 15:26:58 -0500

Hello Doug

So happy that you and Marie are doing so well & really looking forward to
meeting you next year if I am up to it.  So much food this year!!  And
really, really good food.  I was hoping that Mary-Ann D would make it as
well.

Next year I hope to find a better place to stay.  The drive from Franklin to
OF is a nightmare for an oldster like me with nightblindness and problems
with depth perception.  No HBO or any good tv to watch at the motel complex
I stayed at and no DVD player either.  And certainly not the dreaded Fox
News Channel.  I really need time at the end of the day to unlax and watch
tv or read something.

Hope that SandyO and RisaG will be there too.

Hot regards!!
JohnT

----- Original Message -----
From: Doug Irvine
To: JohnT Love2Troll
Cc: Byron ; chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2007 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] Photo ID from OF

Hello John from old Doug celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving with our youngest
son & family in Chilliwack BC! Great shots Byron....that lady, Boo is Ruby G
a Chile Head from a long time back, and this old guy is really sorry not to
have been there as well. If I live long enough, perhaps next year! Cheers,
Doug in BC