Re: [CH] Best foods at Open Fields 2007?

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Mon, 8 Oct 2007 21:50:45 -0700 (PDT)

Peach hab ice cream...as always.  But, I'd have to
say, as always, all the food was first rate.  Couldn't
have picked a "winner" myself.  They were all winners.

Ted

--- JohnT Love2Troll <Love2Troll@kc.rr.com> wrote:

> There were a lot of them!!  And way too many that I
> didn't get a chance to
> try.  Sue's Habanero Peach ice-cream  was my
> favorite & closely followed by
> ButchT's catfish.  And an endless # of 3rd place
> ties that won't try to
> list.  My 1st place pick overall would again be
> ButchT,  Everything he and
> lovely wife make is most excellent.
>
> Hog wings!  Who ever heard of such a thing?
> Delicious!  And Bob's
> (HobbyFarmer) Fire Corn was still unbelievably good.
>  Presentation award has
> to go to Ted.  Ted's beautiful and personable to the
> max daughter stole the
> show.
>
> Anyone else have favs?
>
> JohnT

***
Hot Sauce by Ted - One of a kind gourmet hot sauce sold for charity
http://www.trwagner.org/hotsauce/
***
Take the guess work out of picture hanging!
http://www.hanggup.com
Ephesians 2:8-10