RE: [CH] Another Hottest Chile

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 14:52:20 -0500

Actually I've met Janie, who runs Cross Country Nurseries, several times.
Here is a link to a picture from one of the Bowers Chilepepper Festivals.
Janie is in the middle of the back row in the white top.

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/bowers00/bowersheads.jpg

Also included are a few Chileheads old timers...
 Back Row: Andy Barnhart, Janie, Tammy and Jeff Porter
 Middle: =Mark, Rich Stevens, Risa G. Ms. Barnhart and Karen Stober
 Front: Rob doing the "Big Arms" thing...

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 10:46:07 -0600, Mike Pierce wrote