Re: [CH] Thanksgiving Cranberry Chipotle

Dave Hendricks (bvdrangs@rcn.com)
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 15:01:16 -0500 (EST)

Mike

This has become a Thanksgiving standard for us and I made our batch Monday night. Trying to keep my hands off it until tomorrow.

Menu:
Grilled Turkey Breast with Southwest Rub
Cranberry Chipotle Compote
Poblano Sweet Potatoes
Brocolli with Garlic Sauce

BoomerangDave