[CH] Re: Peppers Pride

chilehead@tough-love.com
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 22:35:34 -0500

Actually she was a pretty bad bet. While she won, she only paid $2.20 to win
and $2.10 to place and show. That's not much of a return on a $2.00
investment. The win and place pools were about $10,000.00 each while the
show pool was almost $150,000.00. They're called bridge jumpers. Just a
beautiful well conformed filly. Hope she can win three more.

Dave
TLCC