Re: [CH] IsTony Flynn still here?

Tony Flynn (flynnaj@xtra.co.nz)
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 07:05:30 +1300

Yeah,

Well as it's 6.30 am on the first day of the new year . I guess a reply to
Mark and all would be the thing. Yes expecting Jim next month and will be
going to check the fish stocks next week. (Should be one or two left.)
Now Chile seeds?? Excuses first. # 1. My garden was wiped out by a silt and
debris flood two years ago and has nor really recovered.A few Chile plants
growing now from seeds from guess who ? ST Jim of course..!!
Next excuse. In my 80th year I have no accurate memory of what seeds I sent
to Mark some years ago. Not lost my marbles, just mislay a few from time to
time. As none of those varieties exist in my garden any more.
Excuse # 3 (boy I'm good at this spin doctoring game eh ? )
 Just before Christmas I was in Hospital in Hamilton getting a short course
of Radiation for a cancer in my left lung. This is a pretty weak excuse as
it has had no effect on me at all so far other than excuse me from doing
work around the place.
To Those like Miss Dewi , Rob Pieters and Karen Stober  and others who sent
me unanswered Christmas greeting,. My apologies I will put right next time
round. Mark I will look in my old seed box and list to see if I can put a
name on some seeds for you.

Jim, looking forward to seeing you again very soon.

Best wishes to all for a happy and successful Chile season in 2008

Tony Flynn.  Enjoying mid summer weather Nice 24° C

Granddad Retired at the Beach
Bay of Plenty. New Zealand