Re: [CH] 2008 New Mexico Chile Conference

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:00:15 -0800

chilehead@tough-love.com wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone was planning to attend the NM conference on
> February 4th and 5th. Details and a registration form are at:
> http://www.chilepepperinstitute.org/2008-new-mexico-chile-co.html#anchor_232
> 69
>
> And a belated Happy Birthday to Marie and Doug.
> Dave
> TLCC

Thank you Dave! As we have both been down with miserable colds, we did a
very low key Birthday Bash on the 5th(day in between). I did a seafood
thingy, prawns, Atlantic scallops, lobster tail, served it with brown
rice and a veggie stir fry....loads of peppers, found some respectably
hot jals,surprised me, and it all went over well. Got the usual raves
from the gal I have been trying to impress for 60 years....dunno what I
will do if she ever says she hates the meal! Hard to believe I hit 82
and Marie 78! And here we still are....Hope your Chile Conference is a
blast! Have fun...Doug in BC