Re: [CH] re: Botulism (retry)

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:26:05 -0800 (PST)

It has been my personal experience that although Botulism is as rare as it is, one glaring thought comes to mind...

I'd rather never have to experience it.

Truth be told though... wrinkles are a sign of experience. :)

=====

Tina Brooks

VP Marketing, Peppermaster Hot Sauces <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.peppermaster.com">www.peppermaster.com>

</a>Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.pepperfire.ca">www.pepperfire.ca</a>