Re: [CH] hello/update/req. from an old-timer.

Linda Reynolds (lr21@cornell.edu)
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:25:27 -0500

Ah yes, I remember you....here is the subject line from way back
when. I had a hard time finding the actual story but I think it is
somewhere on this ol' computer:  My first time.... Memories of days gone by

Nice to hear from you again. I have family in Huntsville but they are
not chileheads.

Welcome back from far flung places!