Re: [CH] [Fwd: Blood Sauce]

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Sun, 23 Mar 2008 19:37:53 -0500

Karen Elizabeth Stober wrote:

> How many of you out there are old enough to remember owning a record
> album by the Rolling Stones, "Goat's Head Soup", featuring a poster of
> the goat head floating in blood soup?

I sort of remember the album cover - although I never bought any music
by the world's premiere cover band. Altho the cover being flogged
currently is not even close to that; (here's a link -
http://tinyurl.com/2fybzw)

And a link to the original art ... and I'm not certain that the liquid
is blood - as such. More like red wine. (http://tinyurl.com/2a34fd)

--
ENJOY!!!

 From Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of YAAAAHHHHOOOOAAAAHHHH Hot Sauce & Hardin Cider

... Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of
changing himself.  -- Leo Tolstoy