Re: [CH] Hot Luck & Fiery Foods Show

KnoxBill (knoxbill@comcast.net)
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:14:43 -0400

Hobby Farmer wrote:
> This might be of interest to those going to the Hot Luck & Fiery
> Foods Show in Madison, Indiana April 4th & 5th.  I received this email
> from the Riverboat Inn.
>
> Bob,
> Our rates for those dates are from $65.00 per night to $85.00 per night
> depending on the room you choose. Riverfront or poolside? Remember we
> have
> a full breakfast for you in the morning included as well as live
> entertainment on Saturday night.
>
> Let me know what you need.
> Peggy
> 812-265-2361
>
> I called, and they said they are offering a special rate for the Hot
> Luck & Fiery Foods Show.  We got a poolside single queen with a fridge
> and a fireplace for $55 a night.  Seems reasonable, and it is only a
> few blocks from the winery.
>
> Hobby Farmer

called last night and reserved a room with two singles, poolside, for
$55/night...this morn, i had a voicemail from peggy, saying that the
rate was wrong...that the room is $95/night...got a double with queen
beds at the country hearth inn for $49...it is a nice place, several of
us have stayed there over the past 3-4 years...

--

knoxbill

The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending; and to have the two as close together as possible.
                                 -- George Burns