Re: [CH] hot time in madison town...

Susan Welsand (chilewmn1@bluemarble.net)
Wed, 9 Apr 2008 07:50:38 -0400 (EDT)

I'm sorry I wasn't there to see everybody but I was never so glad to be at
home. Friday night (when it got down to 29) my heater went out in the
transplant greenhouse. I hauled my backup kerosene heaters out there and
Terry fixed it the next day. On that day (which was a rare warm and
sunny), the fan went out in the
germination greenhouse. The temp shot up to 120 in a heartbeat. Terry
fixed that too before anything fried. My hero! Scary both ways! I could
have lost everything. I was
already apprehensive about leaving the greenhouses and this just
reinforces that I cannot. So no more Madison for me. You all have a glass
of cider for me next year,
Susan