Re: [CH] In Search of the recipe for "The Bread"

JohnT (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Sun, 13 Apr 2008 09:57:13 -0500

Risa writes:  > I checked some of the archives of the list and no such luck

Pretty sure is in the archives.. someplace.
ftp://ftp.globalgarden.com/pub/chile-heads/digest

Having a senior moment here.  Is there any way to do a keyword search of all
these files in one fell swoop?  (rather than opening ea one).  Seems I used
to know how to do.

JohnT

P.S.  I've made variations in my bread machine & probably posted someplace.
Don't be afraid to try adding things like powdered cheese, onion flakes,
garlic etc.  A sourdough version would be fun to try.

----- Original Message -----
From: RisaG
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2008 9:00 PM
Subject: [CH] In Search of the recipe for "The Bread"

I was thinking about Jim's "The Bread" today. I wanted to play around with
the recipe and make a grilled cheese. I went searching all my files on disk,
to no avail. I checked some of the archives of the list and no such luck.
Any link I tried didn't work.

So, can someone post the recipe for "The Bread" and I promise not to lose it
again!

Thanks,

RisaG