Re: [CH] Pepper Gal

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Mon, 05 May 2008 16:58:25 -0700

jim wrote:
> Certainly would NOT have ordered the 'Fooled you' :-)  Have ordered the
> Santa Fe, & Churna (they were in the Open Fields last year) & didn't have
> any problems with germination.
>
> -Jim C
> http://www.StepUpForCharity.org
> Mild to Wild(R)

Maybe he is gonna mix it with your smoked red savina??? When it produces
those great flavored green peppers:-))? And why didja do that Byron?
This year I will try for Thai dragons, Thai basil(if you have never
tried it, do so. It is absolutely the best tasting basil I have ever
had, sharp, spicy, with a mild undertone of anise...great stuff!
Tomatoes? I will know better in a day or so, a friend was just given
about 40 different heirloom maters. He is emailing me a list of them
tonight and I will check them out with Byron and M-A before I decide
which ones I will accept, he has an embarrassment of riches with all
those tomatoes! All I have is our deck facing south, and the maters,
peppers, basil, rosemary, mint, oregano, etc! has to go there and still
leave some room for Marie's flowers! Or Else!!   Cheers, Doug in BC
where today we had 75 F today! or 23C in real numbers:-)!