Re: [CH] Re: Wal Mart meets classic literature

Jeff (jeff@ulupica.com)
Tue, 06 May 2008 13:50:25 -0400

Quoting Cameron Begg <PheasantPlucker@pop-server.columbus.rr.com>:

> At 1:17 PM -0400 5/6/08, Jeff wrote:
>> Context Shmontext... A fart\\\'s a fart! :)

>> (And I have read it all, but it was a long time ago)

> What I meant was it\'s a really funny tale and the bit you quoted is
>  only a small part of the story. I used to read that stuff for fun.
> (No, really!) After a while you get used to the Middle English.

For a stuffy old fart (at least he\'d be old now), Chaucer had quite
the wit! I knew that\'s what you meant... it is a funny story.

>> Glad to know you\\\'re still around Cameron!
>> How are things with you these days?

> Fine Jeff. You too it seems? BTW - Gavin is bigger than me now!
> We have about 10degF on you, so the ground is now warming up.

Still too cold to pass the bare-bottom test so I guess the plants stay
inside :)