Re: [CH] Anyone up for a trip to China?

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Thu, 22 May 2008 14:20:53 -0700 (PDT)

Except for the flight (been there, done that last year; damned long), and assuming it's actually legit, the visit would probably be pretty groovy.  Grasshopper in chile sauce; fried scorpion; things from the sea (so said) you wish had stayed in the sea!  Well, okay, that was in Beijing.  Generally, the food was pretty dee-lish.  Chiles just help kill anything that ain't already dead.

Can't go this year, but lemme know next year, and the better half and I will gladly represent you and your products in China next year.  I'll even pay for our own rooms if you foot the bill for the round trip tix (for two) ;)

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael64