Re: [CH] Rabbits

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sat, 31 May 2008 13:58:55 -0700

=Mark wrote:
> Suggest that until the garden is fenced, that all meals will be prepared with
> chiles...
>
> On Sat, 31 May 2008 11:42:57 -0500, Sandy Olson wrote
>> Great idea, Mark...but since he's not really a CH, he wouldn't miss
>> the bounty!!
>>
>> SandyO
>> CH #1146 and Grand Poobah of the Moderate Corps
>

> --
> =Mark
>
> http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens

Mark, he is a Scandinavian, married to an Italian, and she has been
trying to convert him for years....we have a Danish SIL and even though
his wife, our dtr, and their dtr, our grand daughter, who will be 16
tomorrow, are both chile heads, he aint budging much. Last year when
they were here, I was shaking white pepper into a dish, and he got a
whiff of it! He not only left the kitchen, he went for a walk! Nice guy,
otherwise!! Blood meal will do the trick( for the rabbits, not Sandy's
guy!! Cheers, old Doug in BC who just got our deck planted, few chile
plants, 4 maters, bunch of different herbs, and it ain't June yet!