Re: [CH] Another blast from the past

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sat, 31 May 2008 19:40:49 -0700

=Mark wrote:
> Was rummaging around some old junk, and came across an old disposable camera.
>  My digital camera is about 10 years old, so it had to be older than that.
>
> There are not too many folks here (a few of the pictures didn't come out) and
> those that are shown have more or less left the list...  :-(
>
> Check-  http://equal-mark.smugmug.com/gallery/5065593_aAWhW#304792820_QuMk3
>
> --
> =Mark
>
> http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens

Hey, this just proves that the more things change, the more they remain
the same! And that piece of wisdom comes from my advanced age! All you
have to do is change the names and faces and you could have any of the
many hot lucks across the country. Neat, and it shows that all chile
heads are the same, only the names are changed, to protect the innocent:-)!!
Cheers, old Doug in BC