Re: [CH] Chipotle

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 09:46:08 -0700 (PDT)

We actually smoke our own.

=====

Tina Brooks
VP Marketing, Peppermaster Hot Sauces <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.peppermaster.com">www.peppermaster.com
</a>Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.pepperfire.ca">www.pepperfire.ca</a>

Phone: (514) 393-3430
26 St. Jean Baptiste, East
Rigaud, Quebec, Canada
J0P 1P0

Network with me on <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.gourmetbusinessforum.com/">www.gourmetbusinessforum.com</a> -- The premier online business community for food professionals

----- Original Message ----
From: jjk <jknoll4@cox.net>
To: Chile-Heads@globalgarden.com
Sent: Monday, June 2, 2008 12:16:13 AM
Subject: [CH] Chipotle

> From: Mail Administrator <Postmaster@cox.net>
> To: jknoll4@cox.net
> Date: Sun, Jun-1-2008 10:54 PM
> Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail
>

> plain   this message was undeliverable due to the following reason:
> each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
> ============================================================================================================================================
>     Recipient: <chile-heads@globalgardens.com>
>     Reason:    %s
>

>  Please reply to <Postmaster@cox.net>
>  if you feel this message to be in error.
>
> delivery-status
> Reporting-MTA: dns; eastrmmtao102.cox.net
> Arrival-Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 23:54:06 -0400
> Received-From-MTA: dns; eastrmimpo01.cox.net (68.1.16.119)
>
> Final-Recipient: RFC822; <chile-heads@globalgardens.com>
> Action: failed
> Remote-MTA: dns; globalgardens.com (70.84.209.130)
> Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550

So how many people actually make their own?  I always let some peppers turn red, then harvest and throw them on the smoker.  They freeze well, and the smoking processs gives them great flavor and really seems to intensify the heat.  Don't get me wrong, I love the chipotles in adobo that you get from the store, but love my little smoky red gems from the garden are probably my favorite - especially chopped and spread on a frozen pizza!