Re: [CH] Re: Evil corporate types

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 18:41:39 -0700 (PDT)

The fact that they were stripped of their trademark tells me that the restaurant won the lawsuit...

Regardless of that fact, I think Jim calling Mr. McIlhenny trumps some woman on the other side of the oceans' website.

It was just something I read, I don't care to defend it.

anyone else care to rip a strip off me?

=====

Tina Brooks
VP Marketing, Peppermaster Hot Sauces <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.peppermaster.com">www.peppermaster.com