Re: [CH] cajohn...

Linda Hutchinson (lipant@sympatico.ca)
Tue, 10 Jun 2008 19:53:47 -0400

9 times out of 10 it's because you are composing using Rich text instead of
Plain Text.  I think most computers now default to Rich text and you have to
manually change every email..  it's under format at the top.

I ain't no computer genius so don't blame me if this doesn't work.

Linda
----- Original Message -----
From: KnoxBill
To: Chile Heads
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 7:51 PM
Subject: [CH] cajohn...

got a note from cajohn reporting on jim c...no new news, except that he
(john) is stuck in that purgatory that many of us have found ourselves
in...he can receive the list, but can't post...anyone want to help him
out?...his address is cajohn@cajohns.com, if you don't want to do it on
the list...

--

knoxbill

Every man is as God made him, ay, and often worse.
-- Miguel de Cervantes