Re: [CH] Bumblebee Tuna and extracts...

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:09:31 -0400

Current media strategy requires that the public be kept in a constant state of
fear and dread.  That's how the money is made.

Once the bleating about the pending ice age got thin in the 70s there were
killer bees and exploding nuclear reactors on the horizon.  When that got old
and didn't elicit the requisite fright there was toxic waste that would do us
in.  This decade when the endless nattering about the millions of poor folks
whose brains were being eaten by pandemic mad cow disease didn't materialize,
we got global warming.

Western civilization currently has at their beck and whim the largest quantity
and best quality food the world has ever seen.  The fact that we can sit back
and ponder the minutiae of detail on a product label says a lot (Try that a
hundred years ago).

Folks in developing countries who on a daily basis struggle for potable water
and edible food would be amused by the whole concept if they weren't
preoccupied with dysentery and starvation.

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:49:59 -0700 (PDT), Tina Brooks wrote

href="http://www.pepperfire.ca">www.pepperfire.ca</a>

> Phone: (514) 393-3430
> 26 St. Jean Baptiste, East
> Rigaud, Quebec, Canada
> J0P 1P0
>
> Network with me on <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank"
> href="http://www.gourmetbusinessforum.com/">www.gourmetbusinessforum.com</a>
-- The premier online business community for food professionals

--
=Mark

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens