RE: [CH] Bumblebee Tuna and extracts...

Rich Stevens (rstevens15@verizon.net)
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 18:49:49 -0400

I prefer inorganic apples.  If you get the stainless steel ones, they never
go bad.  :}

Rich Stevens  http://mysite.verizon.net/rstevens15
Photo Trend Enterprises- A Restaurant Service Company

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull."  - W.C.
Fields

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Tina Brooks
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 5:49 PM
To: chile Heads
Subject: Re: [CH] Bumblebee Tuna and extracts...

Honestly Mark, you don't think that the crap that we've been allowing food
companies to put into the food we eat might have anything to do with the
health crises affecting our countries? Obesity, diabetes, autism, asthma --
God knows what else.

I love my caffeine... it's nice and natural and whatever it does to the
nervous system just gives you a nice wake up jolt first thing in the
morning... so what if it's addictive, but I prefer it to be organic and fair
trade certified because I care about what I'm putting in my body. I don't
eat white sugar, if I can help it because it comes from beets and as such if
it were raw, would be pink, but they bleach it. Is it too much to ask to not
put "fake heat" into my food? Especially when there are so many nice sweet
lovely peppers with great flavours that would work just as well.

Come to think of it, what about the pesticides and herbicides and other
unknown but (God forbid) FDA approved chemicals they spray on peppers before
they process them, then they use some hideous chemical to compound those
chemicals into something the FDA lets them call a "natural flavour" or
"paprika" and pump that into our food as well.

I can't bring myself to eat non-organic apples, I'm not about to eat
extracts... yuck!

Give me nice fresh clean chillies without the 341 FDA approved chemicals or
give me death!

Sorry Patrick Henry!

=====

Tina Brooks