Re: [CH] Bumblebee Tuna, etc!

Cameron Begg (PheasantPlucker@pop-server.columbus.rr.com)
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:17:57 -0400

At 7:33 AM -0700 6/12/08, Doug Irvine wrote:
>First off, it is my belief that
>the trouble with the American(including Canuck)populace is that we have
> large populations of GLUTTONS!

Sadly Doug, I have to agree with you. I am reminded at every buffet catered event by the disgraceful manners of the crowd. It seems their object is to walk away from the line with as much food as they can carry. In civilized places people know to sample small amounts of food and keep returning for a little more when needed. No waiting in line. No elbowing people out of the way. No stress on their digestive systems.

BTW - what's all the fuss over a can of tuna? You take it or leave it right? I can do my own food science thanks.
--
---
                     Regards,               Cameron.