Re: [CH] Bullshit detectors.

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:07:48 -0700 (PDT)

This is about the colour of the sugar?
 Snicker.
 how old are you??
 My children behave more intelligently in debate and discussion than you do.
 btw... that last one... that was onlist. :D
 Enjoy!

 =====

 Tina Brooks
 VP Marketing, Peppermaster Hot Sauces <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.peppermaster.com">www.peppermaster.com
 </a>Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.pepperfire.ca">www.pepperfire.ca</a>

 Phone: (514) 393-3430
 26 St. Jean Baptiste, East
 Rigaud, Quebec, Canada
 J0P 1P0

 Network with me on <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.gourmetbusinessforum.com/">www.gourmetbusinessforum.com</a> -- The premier online business community for food professionals

 ----- Original Message ----
 From: Dave Drum <dirty_dave@chillicooks.org>
 To: chile Heads <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
 Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 5:12:19 PM
 Subject: Re: [CH] Bullshit detectors.

 Tina Brooks wrote:

 > I am not an organic chemist but I do know the difference between semantics and bullshit. And it seems to me that you just said that they bleach sugar.

 I did. It's part of the regular process of refining. So, what?

 > Don't bother to email me offlist anymore Dave, I'm not about to keep it there. I'm not afraid of being embarrassed by your words.

 You should be more afraid of your own words used in mis-statement.
 NYAH! NYAH! NYAH!

 You don't read and comprehend well at all, do you? I have replied to
 you one last time - off list.

 Any others who care may request a copy from me (also off list) showing
 how she sets 'em up and I knock 'em down.

 I think the rest of us are ready to get back to chilies and let Grunt
 Cakes stew in her own "politically correct juices."

 --
 ENJOY!!!

 From Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
 Home of YAHOOOOAHHHH Hot
g. I avoid them on principle. -- Darby Conley