Re: [CH] OOPS..... :-)

Linda Hutchinson (lipant@sympatico.ca)
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 23:25:43 -0400

Assuming it's the Chinese version I have the recipe for, (mushrooms,
sprouts, etc?)  don't worry about it.  I have tried quite a few Thai ones
and never quite matched the one I have at the restaurants.  I will check
Col. Philpotts and Bill Wight's site, his are always good!

Thanks, though, Andy!

Linda

----- Original Message -----
From: CH2060@xemaps.com
To: Linda Hutchinson
Cc: CH2060@xemaps.com ; Jim Graham ; Chileheads List
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] OOPS..... :-)

Linda,

It was a Chinese version, but it was a very good one, as I said,
much better than any restaurant I've been to.

I no longer have the original recipe, but, if you (or someone)
is interested in it, I remember it well enough to put it together
again - at least the ingredients if not the exact quantities.

Let me know.
AndyB