Re: [CH] Hatch chiles clarification?

H.A. Kantrud (prairiehabanero@usjet.net)
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 09:47:47 -0500 (CDT)

I got another one.  Has anyone heard of or experienced the chilohatle?  Is
this another version of chipotle?  It is Oaxacan in origin; just a new
spelling for me perhaps? The word was used in an article on moles (the sauce
not the critters) featured in the latest edition of SLOW (the slow food
movement's seasonal epistle)  if you are not a member, consider it:
www.slowfood.com

Cheers,

Alan

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! -- http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---