RE: [CH] Missing mail

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:03:18 -0400

Those are subscription instructions from like a dozen years ago.  To reduce
spam they changed it to a two step process where you have to reply back to a
message sent back to you when you submit a subscription request.  This
procedure was so successful that there hasn't been any spam on the list for
years, or for that matter any new members.

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:52:12 -0400, Rich Stevens wrote

--
=Mark

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens