Re: [CH] plain-text links (was Spam-bots)

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:26:18 -0700 (PDT)

Knoxbill wrote:
> interesting...we know that the blah link above is not in html, 'cos it's
> not allowed in the list, but thunderbird lets me click on it as tho it
> was...and in fact, takes me to "blah, blah, blah.com  -- your
> entertainment resource"...

I clicked on both... the first wouldn't let me go anywhere because the ".com" was missing and my email software (yahoo.com) must not like the syntax, by the same token, the blah.com ref went to http://www.blah.com as yours did.

 Tina Brooks
VP Marketing, Peppermaster(TM) Hot Sauces
http://www.peppermaster.com
Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc.
http://www.pepperfire.ca

Phone: (514) 393-3430
26 St. Jean Baptiste, East
Rigaud, Quebec, Canada
J0P 1P0

Network with me on http://www.gourmetbusinessforum.com/

"Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose. Helen Keller"