Re: [CH] Card Numbers

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:58:57 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I remember the discussion... I don't recall a final outcome or a follow up distribution of numbers, so I've no idea where it went either.

Until then I shall sign...

CH# unasigned, Mata Habi of the moderate corps.

 Tina Brooks
VP Marketing, Peppermaster(TM) Hot Sauces
http://www.peppermaster.com
Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc.
http://www.pepperfire.ca

Phone: (514) 393-3430
26 St. Jean Baptiste, East
Rigaud, Quebec, Canada
J0P 1P0

Network with me on http://www.gourmetbusinessforum.com/

"Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose. Helen Keller"