Re: [CH] Card Numbers

Constance Allen (constance_allen@charter.net)
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 14:28:33 -0700

I sent $1 to Rick (as was requested at that time) and I was assigned
#32 on his website.  However, Rick was unable to make up my card.

  So....when BigTom took up the reins, I ask him to issue me card
#32.  Unfortunately, he sent me a card w/another number as he said
that he made a mistake in creating the #32 card.

What's involved with creating/making membership card???   Collecting
information, design the card, printing, and then laminating????

Oh, and...of course, the time and expense and possibly hassles with
unhappy customers?

How could we use our cards??

Cheers,

Constance Allen