[Fwd: Re: [CH] WUZ CH- Poll - Now, who has what in the ground.]

Mike (bear1@videotron.ca)
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:48:17 -0400

Nothing in the ground, as I plant in pots. Serranos, Fatallis, Orange
Habs, Nag Jolokias, a Caribbean Red Hab, and a Cayenne.
Three of them suffering from severe leaf drop and I can't figure out why.
Any suggestions on the leaf drop?

Mike
Montréal QC Kanada, eh?