Re: [CH] I suppose it had to happen...spam on the list :-(

Jim Graham (spooky130@cox.net)
Sat, 21 Jun 2008 15:14:28 -0500

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 04:02:04PM -0400, =Mark wrote:
> Yeah, within an hour of my posting subscription procedures to my site.
> Hmmm...

Like I said...I got two direct to me just before the ones to the list
came through.  The timing was such that they probably all left the
spammer's site at the same time....  The two direct copies were not
CC'd to the list---if they had been, they would have been caught by
the procmail rule that deletes duplicate copies sent to me when they're
also sent to the list...but it survived long enough to be caught by the
"HTML-only automatically nuke as spam" rule.

Did anyone else get any direct copies?

Later,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running FreeBSD 6.1 >
spooky130@cox.net    ICBM/Hurricane: 30.39735N 86.60439W

        Do not look into waveguide with remaining eye!