Re: [CH] curry paste

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:44:27 -0700

=Mark wrote:
> ?
>
> Evidently I'm still missing a percentage of CH messages...
>
> On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:42:20 -0700, Doug Irvine wrote
>> Doug Irvine wrote:
>> Sorry, that is http://www.amazingthai.ca
>> NOT .com!!
>> Doug
>

> --
> =Mark
>
> http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens

Hello Mark et al: obviously my server sat on the first one longer than
the 2nd one! Who knows how these folks work? The correct url was the one
with .ca rather than .com so all is well that ends well? Very
interesting restaurants though and with a corresponding story behind
them. Les met Honey when he was teaching in Thailand, they married and
he brought her back to Vancouver Island. We have known them since 2001
and a great couple. Two little girls, Arada the eldest has the second
restaurant named for her.
Doug