Re: [CH] Moderate Corps Roster

Jim Graham (spooky130@cox.net)
Mon, 30 Jun 2008 06:53:57 -0500

Given what Sandy (who no doubt didn't know any better) posted, I have
no choice but to post this.

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 10:23:57PM -0500, Sandy Olson wrote:

> Only he can explain what all the letters behind his name used to mean

:-)

(It's not really that bad...just where I used to work, no security
type info at all.)

> and if he tells, he'll have to kill us.

Just to make sure there's no confusion here---avoiding the triggering of
any alarms in anyone's mind:  there is nothing secret about the info
Sandy's mentioning...not even remotely close.  This is something we do
NOT joke around about.

> On that basis, I've
> omitted them from his title...it's all very secret.

YEOW!  NO, IT WAS NOT!  I never said or implied any such thing.

We do not joke around about the compromise of classified.

It's basically the equivalent of walking into a major airport, walking
up to security staff, and telling them you have a bomb in your briefcase.
You just don't do it....

And again, just to clarify:  Everything I said (the sort of stuff
that might appear on a resume in the real world) was all 100% unclass.

After reading the bit above, and seeing how this sort of joking about
could, once again, lead to extremely dangerous statements if taken
seriously, let's just make my position "systems guy" and leave the
rest out.

Later (assuming I'm not in jail before the morning's over),
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        | "This 'telephone' has too many
spooky130@cox.net       | shortcomings to be seriously considered