Re: [CH] unusually LARGE habanero-size/shaped cayenne....

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:28:55 -0700 (PDT)

I'm thinking it's an alien seed pod.  Kill it.  Now. Before it hatches and takes over the world.

Of course, you could just send it to George Bush.  That would be a Good Thing.

Peace, Hendrix, and Mutant Chile Aliens.......
Rael64