Re: [CH] Recipes

Helen Gillis (helengillis@earthlink.net)
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 20:43:11 -0400

Sandy -
You'll find some hot stuff there if you look!  I'm not that familiar w/
Germany, but spent some time in Austria where my mother grew up & where
all her family still is.  Just remember - pepperoni is not a sausage
overseas!  It usually means HOT.
Have a wonderful time.  Try all the dumplings you can, especially if
they have zwetchen or marillen knodel - Italian plum or apricot
dumplings - they are heaven on earth.  They also make dumplings stuffed
w/ bacon & onions - grammel knodel - I'd kill for one of those....
Enjoy your trip!!!  Helen