Re: [CH] List problems?

Ron Levi (ronlevi@pacbell.net)
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:19:17 -0700 (PDT)

I don't see my posts to the list at all. It's been doing that for a while but others have been forwarding the posts back to the list.

 Warmest Regards,

Ron Levi
Innuendo Enterprises LLC
www.innuendofoods.com

Makers of Award Winning Specialty Food Products
Wholesale - Private Label - Co-pack - Consulting

CONFIDENTIALITY

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message. It is the recipient's responsibility to scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses.

----- Original Message ----
From: John Sphar <chilehead@pacbell.net>
To: Jim Graham <spooky130@cox.net>
Cc: "chile-heads@globalgarden.com" <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 10:43:32 AM
Subject: RE: [CH] List problems?

If it was the one about substitutes for the carrots? I got it 12 minutes
after you sent it. Reminds me that I sent one at 6:38 to the list plus Ron
and Jim G.. I haven't seen that one either. I was mentioning about
annato/achiote being used in cohinita pibil, and a reciipe was attached.
That was over 4 hours ago!

John S.