[CH] Fw: Aji peppers

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:08:44 -0400

Got this from someone on another list.  I don't deal specifically with aji
peppers; anyone have some recipes or info?

From: Bob Coomler <w6rj@yahoo.com>
To: mstevens@EXIT109.COM
Sent: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 09:01:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Aji peppers

Hi =Mark,

I doubt this would have much interest on the Foodwine list, so I'll shoot it
to you direct.

Last year when we were in Argentina and Chile, I "discovered" aji peppers.  I
found a number of seed sources and my plants are bopping right along.  Maybe
too well. I have a number of specific and general recipes, but they are
relatively limited.  I was wondering if any of the "hot stuff" lists you are
on might have good archives or advice relative to the aji's?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Bob Coomler

=Mark

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens