Re: [CH] Heya. . .

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 07:26:50 -0500

bluezinnia@kyananet.com wrote:

> It's good to be back here with alla ya fellow podheads after a nearly
> three-year absence.  Many thanks to Allen Prunty for getting me up and
> running again.

> It's taking me a while to catch up, so  if you write me backchannel,
> please be patient if you don't hear back immediately.  I'm not ignoring
> you, honest!

> Keep on rockin',

> Rain

I was whipping a bunch of recipes posted here over the years into Meal
Master format and noticed several (more than several, really) posted
by you. Imagine my surprise when you pop into my inbox this morning.

I though you were mad at us about the cat recipes ... or was that
someone else?

--
ENJOY!!!

 From Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of YAHOOOOAHHHH Hot Sauce & Hardin Cider

... In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is stoned to death. --
Joan D. Vinge