Re: [CH] Underwear? Very OT

JohnT (love2troll@kc.rr.com)
Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:40:00 -0500

Sandy,

I used to be a biker and trust me, I would never have dared wear Spandex!
Vroom... vroom

jt

----- Original Message -----
From: Sandy Olson
To: ChileHeads
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 3:01 PM
Subject: [CH] Underwear? Very OT

Okay, guys...

I'm going out on a limb here and will probably get a ton of wise-guy/gal
answers but here goes anyway:

Are you supposed to wear underwear under those Spandex biking shorts?

After you stop laughing, please let me know if any of you are bikers and how
I am supposed to wear these things.  I know this has absolutely nothing to
do with chiles and I could lie and say I'm going to wear the shorts while I
pick my final harvest but...let's face it: I'm going biking in them!  I've
not owned a pair of these before, just bike in whatever I happen to be
wearing in terms of shorts, jeans etc.  They were on sale and....you know
the program.

Of all the groups and friends I have online, this is the group that I could
feel comfortable asking for assistance.

Thanks..;^)

SandyO
CH #1146 of the moderate and casual biking persuasion