RE: [CH] Re: the bleach cure

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 18:38:18 -0700 (PDT)

Personally, when I get a bit of the Hunan Hand, I grab some onion, a tomato, bit of cumin, oregano, some lime, mix it all up in a bowl with my hands, and just eat.  Suck them fingers good, or invite a friend to do so. (Chips not recommended.  Ouch.)

Or if I'm in a different mood, I set up my massage chair on the corner with a sign, 'Free Hand-O-God Massage and Absolution (donations encouraged)'.

Hunan Hand is one of life's simple pleasures.

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael"...I said, do you FEEL the hand of god upon you, SINNER!..."64
Monk of the TCS
Mystic Order of Capsicum Rogues